Fifth, I-beam HW HM HN H steel difference
stainless steel, Rolling, HW is the H-beam height and flange width are basically equal for the reinforced concrete frame structure column steel column, also known as the steel column; in the steel structure is mainly used for the column.
HM is the H-beam height and flange width ratio of roughly 1.33 ~ ~ 1.75, mainly in the steel structure: used as a steel frame column in the frame to withstand the dynamic load used as a frame beam; for example: equipment platform.
HN is H-beam height and flange width ratio greater than or equal to 2, mainly for the beam; I-beam with the use of the equivalent of HN steel;
1, I-shaped steel, whether ordinary or light, because the cross-sectional size are relatively high, narrow, so the cross-section of the two main sleeve of the moment of inertia difference is large, therefore, generally only directly used in its web Inline bending of the components or will be composed of grid structure of the force components. It is not advisable for the axial compression members or the components that are curved in the plane perpendicular to the web, which makes it very limited in scope of application.
2, h-type steel is a highly efficient economic cutting profile (there are other cold-formed thin-walled steel, steel plate, etc.) due to the cross-sectional shape is reasonable, they can make steel to play a higher performance and improve the ability to cut capacity. Unlike the ordinary hatch is the h-shaped steel flange is widened, and the inner and outer surfaces are usually parallel, which can be easily connected with high-strength blue and other components. Its size constitutes a reasonable series, model is complete, easy to design selection.
3, h-shaped steel flange are equal thickness, there are rolling cross-section, there are three plates welded by the combination of cross-section. I-beam are rolling cross-section, due to poor production process, the edge of the edge of a 1:10 slope. H-beam rolling is different from the ordinary I-beam only with a set of horizontal roll, because of its wide flange and no slope (or slope is very small), it is necessary to add a set of vertical roll at the same time rolling , Its rolling process and equipment than ordinary rolling mill complex. Domestic can produce the largest rolling h-beam height of 800mm, more than only the combination of welding cross-section.
Six, square tube
The square tube is a hollow square cross-section light-weight thin-walled steel pipe, also known as steel cold-formed profile. It is Q235 hot-rolled or cold-rolled strip or coil as the base material by cold bending after forming and then made by high-frequency square cross-sectional shape of the shape of steel. Hot-rolled special thick-walled square pipe in addition to wall thickening of the situation, the corner size and edge flatness are even more than the resistance of cold-formed square tube level. Good mechanical properties, weldability, cold, hot workability and corrosion resistance are good, with good low temperature toughness.
Square tube performance
1. Plastic plastic refers to the metal material under the action of the load, resulting in plastic deformation (permanent deformation) without the ability to destroy.
2. Hardness Hardness is a measure of the degree of hard and soft metal materials. The most commonly used method of measuring hardness in the production is the press hardness method, which is a certain geometric shape of the indenter under a certain load into the metal surface to be tested, according to the degree of penetration to determine the hardness value.
Commonly used methods are Brinell hardness (HB), Rockwell hardness (HRA, HRB, HRC) and Vickers hardness (HV) and other methods.
3. Fatigue The strength, plasticity, and hardness discussed above are the mechanical properties of the metal under static loads. In fact, many machine parts are working under cyclic loading, under which the parts will produce fatigue.
4. Impact toughness to a large speed on the load on the machine called the impact load, the impact of metal under the impact of the ability to resist damage called impact toughness.
5. Strength strength refers to the metal material under static load resistance to damage (excessive plastic deformation or fracture) performance. As the load of the role of stretching, compression, bending, shear and other forms, so the strength is also divided into tensile strength, compressive strength, bending strength, shear strength. A variety of strength often have a certain connection, the use of more general to the tensile strength as the most basic strength indicators.
Construction, power plant, agricultural and chemical machinery, glass curtain wall, car chassis, airport, boiler construction, high-speed road railings, steel construction, Housing construction, pressure vessels, oil storage tanks, bridges, power station equipment, lifting transport machinery and other high load welding structures and so on.
Seven, round tube
Both ends of the opening and has a hollow concentric cross section, its length and the surrounding relatively large steel. The specifications of the pipe are dimensioned in outer dimensions (eg outside diameter or side length) and inner diameter and wall thickness. They range from a very small diameter capillary to a large round pipe with a diameter of several meters.
Tubes can be used for pipes, thermal equipment, machinery industry, petroleum geological drilling, containers, chemical industry and special purpose. Commonly used structural round steel according to the size of the use of different sizes, small for the decorative components, assembled roof trusses, support components, grids and pipe trusses, large can be used for steel plant steel reinforced concrete columns, large stadiums, Another major use is the process piping, but generally has special material and corrosion requirements.